Arlington DBVS1C-1 Recessed Electrical Box Low Profile IN BOX for New Vinyl Siding Construction. Arlington's Low Profile IN BOX, DBVS1C-1, is for new vinyl siding construction. One-piece, recessed electrical box with weatherproof-in-use cover for new siding applications. Non-metallic cover and base. Accepts most single gang wiring devices and uses standard indoor wall plates or a GFCI cover plate. Box and white cover are textured/paintable.
The UV rated plastic is designed for long outdoor life. The one-piece assembly replaces the installation of an electrical and bubble cover assembly. Installs in the wall, so less of it shows outside. No gaskets are required. Install and outlet and switch, or two switches in one location. Includes Box with weatherproof-in-use extra-duty cover; installed bug plugs; (1) standard duplex and (1) standard GFCI faceplate; installation screws; and (1) NM cable connector.
- in BOX's one-piece assembly replaces the installation of an electrical box, siding block, and bubble cover assembly and bubble cover assembly
- Installs in the wall, so less of it shows outside
- Install option: Cover is removable for easier device installation
- Clear cover.
- No gaskets required; Item Dimensions confirmed Measures 7.012 W x 9.058 H x 5.160 in. D
- Cut a hole in the substrate. pull wiring.
- Install NM cable connector and wire, attach IN BOX to substrate.
- Install siding, inserting the cut ends of the siding under the outer flange of the IN BOX.
- Install wiring device(outlet or switch) per manufacturer's instructions, local and national electrical codes.
- Accepts most single gang wiring devices and uses a standard indoor wall plate. Limited 1-Year Warranty to cover manufacturer's defects.