Arlington DBVR2C-1 Outdoor Electrical Box with Weatherproof Cover for Flat Surface Construction, Clear, Vertical/2-Gang Two-gang weatherproof electrical box done right. This low profile box is two-gang, a recessed electrical box with weatherproof-in-use cover for. its a non-metallic cover and base lets you install two outlets or combo devices outside. box and cover are textured/paintable.
The UV rated plastic is designed for long outdoor life. The one-piece assembly replaces the installation of an electrical and bubble cover assembly. Installs in the wall, so less of it shows outside. No gaskets are required. Install and outlet and switch, or two switches in one location. includes cable connectors and two-gang rectangular device plate. bug plugs ship installed to seal unused cord hole openings.
- IN BOX's one-piece assembly replaces the installation of an electrical box, siding block, a bubble cover assembly.
- Bug Plugs ship installed to seal unused cord hole openings
- Install an outlet and a switch, or two switches in one location.
- No gaskets required; Item Dimensions confirmed Measures 5.14 L x 6.88 W x 7.15 H
- Includes 1/2-Inch and 3/4-Inch cable connectors and a two-gang rectangular device plate.
- Cut a hole in the substrate. pull wiring.
- Install NM cable connector and wire, attach IN BOX to substrate.
- Install siding, inserting the cut ends of the siding under the outer flange of the IN BOX.
- Install wiring device(outlet or switch) per manufacturer's instructions, local and national electrical codes.
- Accepts most single gang wiring devices and uses a standard indoor wall plate. Limited 1-Year Warranty to cover manufacturer's defects.