The Algo 8201 is a PoE IP intercom in a compact form factor for hands-free two-way voice communication for interior and exterior secured entrances and access points. It is also well suited for other intercom communication in classrooms and offices. The 8201 features door opening control for telephone keypad activation of entry into a secure location or entrance. The device registers as a third party SIP endpoint into a hosted or premise UC environment. The 8201 is a one-piece PoE solution as an alternative to the popular Algo 8028 SIP Doorphone. The intercom can be surface or flush mounted, fitting a standard double gang electrical box. The 8201 can be used as easily indoors as out. The device offers a stainless steel faceplate, conformal coated electronics, and tactile backlit call button for complete weather protection and long life in any climate. The installer should be familiar with configuration and programming of Voice over IP devices via web-based graphical user interface. Requires Power over Ethernet. If PoE is not available, use PoE Injector. Does not support direct power connection - PoE Only. See manufacturer's website for specifications, new features, and required firmware updates.
- Indoor / Outdoor Weather-resistant SIP-based intercom with integrated relay
- Network managed and supervised SIP endpoint; Supports PoE
- Wideband G.722 codec support provides optimum speech clarity and intelligibility
- Configurable via Web Interface
- Integrated relay for door opening control; supports Algo 8061 Advanced Security