A whole house fan system designed to be installed in attics to keep homes cool; it exhausts hot air from indoor spaces while creating passive intake to pull in fresh air. Each attic fan is controlled by an LCD digital controller, featuring a smart thermostat with triggers, fan speed control, and status alerts. The fan uses a PWM-controlled EC motor that allows it to run efficiently and quietly at a maximum of 62 dBA. This kit includes 4-layer ducting, stainless steel duct clamps and grille, and a 2-door shutter that blocks attic air from flowing into your home when the fan is not in use.
Featuring active temperature and humidity monitoring, the digital controller has programmable triggers that activate the attic fan when your house gets too hot or humid. The fan can run continuously or on a timer to start and stop when you need it to. Set the whole house fan to custom speeds between 0 and 10 to optimize your desired cooling and noise level. Each smart controller includes a 12 ft. corded sensor probe that detects temperature and humidity in your home. Other features include LCD screen energy-saving mode, backup memory, and alert notifications.
The PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) controlled motor not only spins the fan quietly, but also consumes up to 95% less power than air conditioner units. The CLOUDRAY attic fan has a 50,000-hour continuous run lifespan, using dual ball bearings that allow omnidirectional mounting. It is also IP-44 rated to resist dust and moisture while performing in most humid environments. The insulated damper uses gravity-fed shutters that close the opening when the whole house fan is not in use, keeping attic air from entering your home.
- A whole house attic fan designed to cool and ventilate entire homes by exhausting hot air from indoor spaces.
- Smart digital controller with temperature and humidity trigger programming, fan speed control, timers, and alarms.
- Utilizes a PWM-controlled EC motor that results in quieter and more energy-efficient fans than most others.
- Features 2-door shutters with damper that blocks attic air from entering living spaces when fan is not in use.
- Duct Size: 12” | Dimensions: 12.3 x 17.7 x 14.1 in. | Airflow: 1604 CFM | Noise: 62 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball