TITALIUM is a special aluminum alloy created by ABUS that uniquely combines a high level of strength with lightness similar to the materials used in the aircraft or automobile industry. TITALIUM padlocks are approximately 30% lighter than traditional brass padlocks with the same level of security. The 80TI/50 has a hardened steel shackle with NanoProtect coating for superior corrosion resistance. The 6-pin cylinder with paracentric key profile makes unauthorized opening of the lock with picking tools difficult. All TITALIUM series padlocks feature an attractive stainless steel finish.
- Solid lock body made from TITALIUM™ aluminum alloy - higher security, less weight
- Hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ plating for extreme corrosion resistance
- 6-pin precision cylinder with paracentric keyway
- Double bolted shackle
- Chrome-plated cylinder plugs with additional corrosion resistance
- Large tulip-shaped key head