The BRK 9120B series smoke alarms have been redesigned from the ground up. They install faster, perform better, and are even smarter than before. All of these improvements help reduce nuisance alarms and save you time and money. BRK Electronics smoke alarms are designed to be easy to install, easy to maintain, and quality-engineered for years of virtually maintenance-free service.
- Ionization sensor which helps detect fast flaming fires that consume combustible materials rapidly.
- 120-volt AC inter-connectable (with maximum 18 compatible devices). The alarm can be interconnected with up to 12 other compatible smoke alarms and six compatible devices like bells, horns, repeaters and door closers. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. Power indicators show which unit in the series initiated the alarm.
- Latching alarm indicator which automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm.
- Smart technology to reduce nuisance alarms.
- 9-volt battery backup for peace of mind during power malfunction.
- Single test/silence button which both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit's functionality.
- Perfect mount system including a gasketless base for easy installation and new mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Mounting bracket lock for tamper resistance.
- Dust cover to keep unit clean during construction.
- 10-year limited warranty.
All BRK Electronics smoke alarms meet UL 217 standard and are listed with the California State Fire Marshal. They use the new UL mandated repeating 85-decibel alarm horn pattern. 10-year limited warranty. This unit is approved for sale in Oregon after new revisions on law HB2586 For a full list of states requiring 10 Year smoke alarms click check out our blog here.