For you hardcore off-roaders and off-road trainers, the new UltraHook Rope Guard provides complete synthetic rope protection from damaging UV light as well as impact and abrasion damage. As you can see, when using the Rope Guard, all exposed synthetic rope surfaces are positioned behind the guard and fairlead, allowing you to use the Rope Guard as a skid surface when attempting to climb tall vertical obstacles. Made from Kaiser billet 6000 series aluminum and clear anodized for corrosion protection. Easy installation with 4 drive rivets. Keep your synthetic winch rope where it belongs – out of the sun and behind the fair lead.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to Work with Factor 55’s UltraHook
- Provides Complete Synthetic Rope Protection from Damaging UV Light and Impact and Abrasion Damage
- All Exposed Synthetic Rope Surfaces Positioned Behind Guard and Fairlead to Allow You to Use Rope Guard as Skid Surface When Attempting to Climb Tall Vertical Obstacles
- Made of Kaiser Billet 6000-Series Aluminum and Clear Anodized for Corrosion Protection
- Easy to Install with 4 Drive Rivets
- Engineered and Made in the USA
Please Note: We recommend that the UltraHook first be removed from your winch line prior to the Rope Guard installation. Then remove all rubber pieces from your UltraHook product. A little prying from a flat blade screwdriver should do the trick in popping out the rubber barbs. You will need to reinstall two of the rubber pieces after the Rope Guard installation is completed. Be sure to orient the Rope Guard in the correct direction (slot facing the rear) prior to proceeding with the rivet installation.