The Kwikset SmartCode 911 touchpad electronic deadbolt lever is a one-touch locking motorized deadbolt. With your personalized code, you can enter your home with the convenience of keyless entry and the back-lit keypad provides increased visibility. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use, and operates on 4 AA batteries. It also features SmartKey Security as the back-up keyway.
Kwikset’s SmartKey ReKey Technology enables homeowners to reset their security by re-keying their locks quietly and easily, thereby rendering lost, loaned, or unreturned keys useless. While re-keying your door lock is not a requirement of lock installation, it allows you to quickly and easily reset your lock’s cylinder to work with a new and different Kwikset key.
- Featuring SmartKey security, which protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds.
- SmartKey security re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Keyless, entry - ideal for the office, storage room or interior garage door
- 8 user codes for family and guests
- ANSI/BHMA grade 2 certified
- Keyway features BumpGuard protection against lock bumping or picking
- An alarm sounds after 3 incorrect entries and keypad is inactivated for 60 seconds
- Master code option available for increased security
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Fits most standard residential door preparations
- Tamper-proof interior
- Optional auto-locking in 30 seconds
- Backlit keypad for visibility at night
- Requires 4 AA batteries, purchased separately
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty; 1-year electronics warranty
- Keyless entry convenience with a one-touch locking motorized deadbolt and easy install with just a screwdriver
- 8 customizable access codes for increased security and a 30-second auto-locking option
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed
The keyed lever is reversible and mounts on both left and right-handed doors
- Includes a latch with an adjustable backset, 2-3/8" to 2-3/4", to fit all standard door preparations, 2 keys, and 2 interchangeable faceplates
|Assembled Depth (in.)||2.687 in||Assembled front height (in.)||4.437|
|Assembled Height (in.)||4.437 in||Assembled front width (in.)||2.8125|
|Assembled Width (in.)||2.8125 in||Cross bore diameter (in.)||2.125|
|Assembled back depth (in.)||3.406||Lever grip length (in.)||4.218|
|Assembled front depth (in.)||2.6875||Maximum door thickness (in.)||2|
|Assembled back height (in.)||5.375||Projection (in.)||2.69|
|Assembled back width (in.)||3.25|
|Application Type||Entry||Backset size (in.)||Adjustable|
|Battery Type Required||AA||Lever material||Metal|
|Lock Type||Keyed Entry||Maximum user codes||8|
|Door Lock Style||Classic||Material||Metal|
|Electronic Lock Technology||Keypad||Door Locks & Knobs Product Type||Electronic Keypad|
|Electronic Door Lock Type||Keypad Locks||Features:||Easy Installation, Smart Key|
|Minimum door thickness (in.)||1.375||Number of Batteries Required||4|
|Number of Pins||0||Number of Buttons||6|
|Finish:||Satin Nickel||Hardware Finish Family||Nickel|
|Security/ANSI Grade||ANSI Grade 2 (Better)||Wired or Wireless||Wireless|
|Hardware Included||Electronic Lever||Included||Hardware, Installation Instructions|
|Certifications and Listings||No Certifications or Listings||Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. 1-year electronics warranty|
Re-Key with SmartKey:
This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
SmartKey: Re-key your lock in 3 simple steps
You must have your functioning key and the learn tool for the system to work.
Insert the functioning key and turn a 1/4 turn clockwise.
Insert and remove the SmartKey learn tool. Remove the functioning key.
Insert new key and turn 1/2 a turn counter-clockwise. Done. Your lock is now re-keyed!