This duct clamp is designed to secure various ducting components together. It features a heavy-duty stainless steel (SAE grade 316) construction with a worm drive lock. In addition, AC Infinity clamps must pass a strict quality control process to ensure securing and tightening is smooth, the worm-drive will not get stuck, and will not slip after installation. Dual type screw-head enables both Phillips or flat-head screwdrivers for adjusting the clamps. Each clamp is coated with a rustproof and corrosion-resistant gloss finish. Two clamps are included in each pack.
Used to secure and connect various type of duct components together including ducting, carbon filters, inline duct fans, mounting grilles, backdraft dampers, and more.
- Designed to secure duct components together, such as ducting and fans.
- Stainless steel (SAE grade 316) construction with worm drive lock.
- Each unit is coated with a rustproof and corrosion-resistant gloss finish.
- Easily tighten the clamps using a Phillips or flat-head screwdriver.
- For Duct Sizes: 6” | Material: Stainless Steel | Pieces Per Pack: 2