3M Particulate Respirator 8577, P95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain oil and non-oil based particles. A carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels of organic vapors such as solvents, degreasers, and resins. Suggested applications include foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing, and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapors may be present.
Braided headbands and M Noseclip adjust easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort. The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain oil and non-oil based particles
- The carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels of organic vapors
- 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator
- Braided headbands and soft inner material provide comfort
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing
- Adjustable M nose clip
- Spacious and durable