Buckeye’s 2.5 LB Monoammonium Phosphate based fire extinguisher is designed for use in combating Class A (trash, wood, and paper), B (liquids and gases), and C (electrical fires) type fires. Commonly known as an “ABC” fire extinguisher, this multipurpose extinguisher is designed for use in homes, office buildings, warehouses, motor vehicles, farms, and woodworking areas. This extinguisher features a polyester epoxy powder coated steel cylinder paired with an aluminum valve assembly for a product that is not only lightweight but also extremely durable and corrosion-resistant.
A pressure gauge instrument is conveniently located at the top of the steel cylinder so the owner can continually maintain the proper pressure levels. The appropriate gauge is highlighted in green for easy identification. Instructions are printed in English, French, and Spanish on the side of the fire extinguisher along with images to ensure proper function when in use. For safety, the user should maintain a 10-foot distance from the fire when using the fire extinguisher. This 2.5 lb. fire extinguisher comes equipped with a vehicle bracket that allows you to install it securely in your truck, van, boat, trailer, food truck, or other commercial vehicles.
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI/UL 299 and ANSI/UL 711 Standards
- US COAST GUARD approved for Type B:C Size I. Valid Only with Bracket No. A-2 P/N 700287
- Polyester epoxy powder-coated steel cylinder with anodized all-metal valve assembly.
- This extinguisher is NOT recommended for use on delicate electronic equipment and computers
- ABC dry chemical is available in 50 lb. Pails for recharging Buckeye extinguishers.
- Agent Capacity: 2.5 lbs / 1.13 kg
- UL/ULC Rating: 1 A:10 B:C
- Aluminum Valve
- Shipping Weight: 5 ½ lbs / 2.49 kg
- Height: 14 ¾ in. / 37.5 cm
- Width: 4 7/8 in. 12.4 cm
- Cylinder Diameter: 3 3/8 in / 8.6 cm
- Discharge Time: 9 seconds
- Discharge Range: 9-15 feet / 2.7-4.6 meters
- Operating Temperature Range: -65 F to 120 F / -54 C to 49 C