Buckeye’s 20 LB Monoammonium Phosphate based fire extinguisher is designed for use in combating Class A (trash, wood, and paper), B (liquids and gases), and C (electrical fires) type fires. Commonly known as an “ABC” fire extinguisher, this multipurpose extinguisher is designed for use in homes, office buildings, warehouses, motor vehicles, farms, and woodworking areas. This extinguisher features a polyester epoxy powder coated steel cylinder paired with an aluminum valve assembly for a product that is not only lightweight but also extremely durable and corrosion-resistant.
A pressure gauge instrument is conveniently located at the top of the steel cylinder so the owner can continually maintain the proper pressure levels. The appropriate gauge is highlighted in green for easy identification. Instructions are printed in English, French, and Spanish on the side of the fire extinguisher along with images to ensure proper function when in use. For safety, the user should maintain a 10-foot distance from the fire when using the fire extinguisher. This fire extinguisher includes a wall mount so it can be safely secured to the wall where it is convenient enough to grab quickly, but doesn't interfere with normal traffic.
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI/UL 299 and ANSI/UL 711 Standards and is DOT compliant. UL and ULC Listed
- US COAST GUARD approved for Type A Size II and Type B:C Size III when used in conjunction with Mounting Bracket Model 811, P/N 700229.
- Polyester epoxy powder-coated steel cylinder with anodized all-metal valve assembly.
- This extinguisher is NOT recommended for use on delicate electronic equipment and computers
- ABC dry chemical is available in 50 lb. Pails for recharging Buckeye extinguishers.
- Agent Capacity: 20 lbs / 9.07 kg
- UL/ULC Rating: 10-A:120-B:C
- Shipping Weight: 33.5 lbs / 15.2 kg
- Height: 21.25 in / 53.8 cm
- Width: 8.75 in / 22.2 cm
- Cylinder Diameter: 7.5 in / 19.1 cm
- Discharge Time: 27 seconds
- Discharge Range: 15–21 ft / 4.6–6.4 m
- Operating Temperature Range: -65 F to 120 F / -54 C to 49 C