The Audio-Technica Consumer VMN10CB Conical Replacement Stylus from Audio-Technica is designed for use with VM510CB and VM610MONO Dual Moving Magnet Cartridges. The 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus tracks the center of the record groove for reliable performance and improved fidelity.
The Conical Replacement Stylus is easy to install and delivers the high-quality audio performance you have come to expect from Audio-Technica. Even the finest diamond stylus becomes worn after an extended period of play. You can enjoy the experience of upgrading your stylus or trying a new cartridge/stylus combination with your favorite record player.
- The Audio-Technica stylus features a spherical shaped tip of the stylus cone with an aluminum pipe cantilever.
- This classic design is a popular and leading style in the industry thanks to its proven track record of delivering high quality sound at an incredibly affordable price.
- The bonded round shank construction increases the mass of the overall tip and is classically compatible with entry-level systems and older record players.
Easy to Use:
- To install your new replacement stylus, simply insert it into the cartridge body with a slight angle so the hook at the end fits in.
- To remove your old stylus, hold the cartridge in one hand and with the other pull out your plastic stylus with a slight angle indicated by the arrow.
- Deep bass notes, high treble notes, and mid-range notes are enjoyed with precision and clarity.
- It tracks record grooves with high accuracy for superior audio reproduction and overall excellent listening experience.
- Replacement stylus for VM Series
- Conical bonded stylus
- Tracking force: 1.8 to 2.2 g (2.0 g standard)
- 0.6 mil stylus
- Aluminum Pipe Cantilever