Look inside your walls, ceilings, and floors with the DIY Imaging Device from Walabot. This handheld imaging device uses a unique combination of RF radar and 3D imaging technology to "look" into solid surfaces, allowing you to detect studs, water pipes, wiring, and more. It can even pick up rodents, nests, and other movement. The Walabot connects to your smartphone via the included micro-USB cable. It attaches to the back of your smartphone, allowing handheld imaging anytime, anywhere. Once connected, the Walabot can see up to 4" (10cm) through drywall, cement, and other surface materials. It relays objects and obstructions to your phone's display, so you can perform your next home renovation without fear of accident or property damage.
- Detects studs (metal & wooden), pipes & wires and movement
- Works on drywall & concrete
- Sees 4 in / 10 cm deep into your walls
- Provides 3 different sensing modes – Panoramic, Images and Expert
- Maps large areas allows snapshots for offline analysis
Works with Android phones running Android 6.0 and above with USB on-the-go (OTG). For optimal performance, use with Android 7 (and above), purchased in the last two years