In Italian, Forza stands for “strength & power”. Performance, endurance, and total value – are the crown features of the all new updated MR-1000 Forza Commercial Grade Steam Cleaning System. Years of intensive development and customer feedback were dedicated to create its new updated version, resulting in the most powerful and innovative steam cleaners the industry has ever seen.
All over the world, MR-1000 Forza has greatly improved commercial cleaning for hundreds of business owners with star-quality restaurants and kitchens, auto shops and detailing, hospitals, residential care homes, and more. Experts in pest control have also found incredible value in the MR-1000 chemical-free treatment against bed bugs, dust mites, mold, and other allergens.
The all new Forza features an easy to remove U shape handle and removable parts storage basket so fitting the machine in tight spaces is no problem. Custom Italian manufactured CEME® brand internal components with commercial grade powder coated steel construction, continuous steam flow, computer controlled operation, and the largest selection of included accessories on the market.
A specially designed largest capacity in class stainless steel boiler with highest rated external 1900-Watt heater and 90 psi steam output enhance the power and execution of this world-class product.
- Produces 270°- 280° Steam
- Continuous Flow, No Down Time
- 90 PSI Steam Pressure
- 1900 Watt Heating Element
- 50 Accessories & Attachments
- Computer-Controlled Operation
- Removable U Handle & Parts Basket
- Commercial Grade Construction
- Over 3 Gallons On-Board Water Capacity
- Adjustable Steam Output
- Power Supply: 120 V 60 Hz
- Heat Element: 1900 W -15 A
- Steam Pressure: 6 Bar – 90 Psi
- Boiler Temp: 160°C – 320°F
- Tank Capacity: 8 L – 2.1 Gal
- Boiler Capacity: 4 L – 1.06 Gal
- Steam Time: Continuous
- Tip Temp 140°C – 284°F Peak
- Heating Time: 9 Min
- Steam Flow: 40 Gal/Min
- Power Cord L.: 25 Ft
- Steam Hose L.: 8 Ft
- Max Reach: 12 Ft
- Weight: 20.4 Kg – 45 Lb
- Certification: ETL