With a 14-inch blade, it's almost the longest butcher knife. You won’t find a better knife for cutting, splitting, and stripping meat. It's a big kitchen knife with a curved blade that can slice through large beef briskets, roasted pigs, and more, and the hollow edges make it easy to cut with thin slices.
This 14-inch long butcher knife is expertly crafted and thoughtfully designed to masterfully slice through flesh, breakthrough cartilage, and trim fat from beef, poultry, fish, and other meats, no matter how hard your meat is, you can cut through it easily and effortlessly. More importantly, it comes with an exquisite box, which you can use as a gift to your family or friends.
TUO butcher knives are made of German stainless steel, and each blade is hand polished to achieve the best metal surface finish. And after vacuum heat treatment, the rust resistance and oxidation resistance are improved to ensure the cleanness of the knife and food safety.
In addition to the surprisingly comfortable feel and ergonomically shaped line design, the unique color combination is also the highlight of this knife. Instead of the traditional simple black handle, the handle of this knife adopts a fashionable combination of tan and black, which is similar to the color of tiger fur to give this knife a wild and powerful look and make your kitchen look less monotonous.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Proprietary Laser Etching Mark