An 8-inch bread knife with a serrated blade can be used for cake layering, bread slicing, cutting toast, mousse, and fruit. A practical knife can be used for many purposes, and it is your standing choice for enjoying delicious food.
Each serration is arranged evenly, and with the 8-12 degree tapered sharp edge, the bread knife can easily cut all kinds of bread. The distance, shape, and size of the serrations are precisely designed to reduce crumbs and leave a neat cutting surface.
This bread knife has a unique textured 3D pattern, which reduces the contact surface between the food and the blade, prevents food from sticking to the blade, and maximizes the slicing efficiency is also convenient for your cleaning.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon Japanese AUS-8 Steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful ripple pattern on the hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Military-grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Riveted structure for even more durability
- Intricate TUO Cutlery rivet enhances the beauty