The Black Hawk Paring Knife with a small blade that tapers to the point is designed to be a combination of simple beauty and practical functionality. Featuring special-forged high-carbon stainless steel with a precise vacuum heat-treatment and nitrogen cryogenic tempering, it ensures superb hardness, flexibility, and lasting performance.
Our experienced knife smiths hand sharpen the phenomenally sharp edge with the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method to be 14-16 degrees per side. Full-tang structure with triple rivets built-in balance each knife and ensure solid durability and superior resilience.
Every curve and angle of the handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable and ambidextrous hold. The shape of the blade also brings you minimal slicing resistance. This paring knife works tirelessly beside you and brings you an effective cutting experience, and most importantly, excitement back to cooking.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Triple-riveted for even more durability