The slender blade width of the scimitar butcher knife allows you to remove excess fat on the ribs with more flexible movements. A curved knife tip can accurately separate the meat and bones. The pits on the surface minimize adhesion, so you can debone cooked chicken faster.
14-inch German steel breaking blade edge is hand-ground to ensure 56+ HRC hardness and edge retention, which can cut through the entire tenderloin, decompose beef and pork shoulder. A must for chefs who have transitioned to barbecue! Break down large pieces of meat easily.
The blade and handle of the meat cleaver are integrated to achieve a good balance, allowing you to slice flexibly. Pakkawood material provides a smooth, soft-touch, even in a complex kitchen environment, you can still feel a comfortable grip, thereby reducing the fatigue of long-term cutting.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Triple-riveted for even more durability