The Black Hawk Series 7-Inch Boning Knife, featuring a narrow blade and a tapered tip is designed to de-bone, fillet, skin, and trim the meats with nimble controls. Adopting special-forged high-carbon stainless steel with a precise vacuum heat-treatment and nitrogen cryogenic tempering, ensures superb hardness, flexibility, and lasting performance.
Our experienced knife smiths hand sharpen the phenomenally sharp edge with the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method to be 14-16 degrees per side. Full-tang structure with triple rivets built-in balance each knife and ensure solid durability and superior resilience.
Every curve and angle of the handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable and ambidextrous hold. The shape of the blade also brings you minimal slicing resistance. This boning knife works tirelessly beside you and separates the meats away effortlessly and most importantly, excitement back to cooking.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon German stainless steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful ‘Water-Flow’ pattern on the hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Military-grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Triple-riveted for even more durability
- Intricate TUO Cutlery center rivet enhances the beauty