The TPI Commercial Circulator is a durable machine that is ideal to use in clean and dry commercial environments like schools, offices, shops and other commercial establishments. It features two or three-speed switches for easy intensity adjustment. This TPI fan uses a single-phase motor that has a voltage of 120 volts.
This TPI air circulator features a pull chain switch and an SJT type-3 conductor cord that nine feet long which allows the operator to place the fan wherever he wants. It comes with a ball bearing, open ventilated motor that is permanently lubricated. The TPI commercial fan also offers a horsepower of 1/4 or 1/3 for Heavy Duty models.
Designed to last for a long time, the TPI circulator is constructed of a steel hub and aluminum paddle blades. Its guards are covered with durable steel and have retaining clips. Plus, it features an adjustable pole from 43 to 60 inches. In addition, this TPI fan meets OSHA standards.
- Durable Industrial Fan: ventilation fan is suitable for workplace environments. Features coated metal finish and ¼ HP lubricated the motor, helps in protecting against environmental hazards, dirt and airborne debris or corrosive fumes. Features three-speed settings for airflow rates up to 6,000 cubic feet per minute (CFM)
- Utility: domestic exhaust fan helps in removing bad odor from the interiors.
- It's an ideal solution for use in bathrooms, kitchens, restroom, basements, warehouses. Removes stale odor, leaves a room fresh and healthy. Functions silently
- Portable Exhaust Fan: TPI commercial circulator is lightweight and easy to carry. Three aluminum paddle blades attached to a steel hub and spider assembly for durability. Comes with a pull chain switch for switching on and off the exhaust fan with ease
- Quick Installation: wall mount fan is easy to install. Simply attach the fan enclosure to the joist with screws. Take the help of a mechanic for quick installation
- Cleaning and Maintenance: extractor vent fixture is easy to clean and maintain. Try using natural ingredients like baking soda and dish soap to sway grease and oil from the kitchen exhaust fan. Use a toothbrush for quick removal of stains
- Consider all the pollution generated at your workplace every day – cleaning, burning fuel, smoke are the factors that create pollution you want to expel from your house. Installing an exhaust fan is the best way to get rid of these pollutants and breathe fresh air with ease and comfort. TPI Corporation Single Phase Wall Mount Commercial Circulator is the perfect solution to provide perfect ventilation and remove bad odor.
- The industrial fan features blade cages that meet workplace safety standards, as well as for precise placement to direct large volumes of airflow. This ventilation fan is used in warehouses, gyms, and other commercial environments.
- Durable Industrial Fan
- Mount: Wall Mount
- Phase: Single Phase
- Portable Exhaust Fan
- Three aluminum paddle blades
- Airflow rates up to 6,000 cubic feet per minute
- Pull chain switch
- SJT type 3 conductor,
- 9ft' long cord
- Coated steel guards with retaining clips
- Steel hub/spider aluminum paddle blades
- Meets OSHA standards
- 1 year limited warranty
- 1/4 Horsepower
- Open ventilated
- 3 Speeds
- Permanently lubricated
- Permanent split capacitor