- Patented Anystream 360° technology
- Speakman's patented plunger system
- Constructed of durable, solid brass ensuring quality and longevity
- Equipped with 8 adjustable jets producing 64 individual spray channels and self-cleaning nozzles
- 2.5 gpm flow control, fits standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Consistent powerful spray performance even under low water pressure
Periodic Cleaning: Using a mild soap and warm water will help keep your shower head’s appearance in its original condition. For best results, dry immediately with a soft, clean cloth. Do not use harsh and/or abrasive cleaners on showerheads.
Wax Can Help Restore your finish. Occasionally apply a non-abrasive wax to your showerhead body (follow individual manufacturer instructions).
In certain water conditions, mineral deposits may form on your faceplate. To reduce the mineral build-up, turn the handle to FLOOD position to let the water drain out after every use. A gentle scrubbing of the plunger or channels with a toothbrush should restore your spray pattern.
On chrome plated shower heads: white vinegar/water treatment will assist in breaking down excessive mineral deposits on the sprays. The showerhead faceplate can be soaked in a two (2) parts white vinegar and 1 part water solution for about 1/2 hour to break up the mineral deposits. Rinse thoroughly. Brush off any remaining mineral deposits if necessary.
CAUTION: On all special finish parts, including any of the nickel or brass finishes, the white vinegar/water treatment should not be used.