- Patented Anystream 360° technology
- Speakman's patented plunger system
- Constructed of durable, solid brass ensuring quality and longevity
- Equipped with 8 adjustable jets producing 64 individual spray channels and self-cleaning nozzles
- 2.5 gpm flow control, fits standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Consistent powerful spray performance even under low water pressure
Periodic Cleaning: Using a mild soap and warm water will help keep your shower head’s appearance in its original condition. For best results, dry immediately with a soft, clean cloth. Do not use harsh and/or abrasive cleaners on showerheads.
Wax Can Help Restore your finish. Occasionally apply a non-abrasive wax to your showerhead body (follow individual manufacturer instructions).
In certain water conditions, mineral deposits may form on your faceplate. To reduce the mineral build-up, turn the handle to FLOOD position to let the water drain out after every use. A gentle scrubbing of the plunger or channels with a toothbrush should restore your spray pattern.
On chrome plated shower heads: white vinegar/water treatment will assist in breaking down excessive mineral deposits on the sprays. The showerhead faceplate can be soaked in a two (2) parts white vinegar and 1 part water solution for about 1/2 hour to break up the mineral deposits. Rinse thoroughly. Brush off any remaining mineral deposits if necessary.
CAUTION: On all special finish parts, including any of the nickel or brass finishes, the white vinegar/water treatment should not be used.
Can't decide on what type of showerhead is right for your home? Feel free to check out our detailed step by step guide on How How to Choose a Shower Head