- Features patented Anystream 360° technology.
- Equipped with 5 adjustable jets producing 40 individual sprays with 8 massage jet sprays.
- Constructed of lightweight Speakman engineered plastic.
- 2.5 GPM flow control, fits standard U.S. plumbing connections.
- Limited lifetime warranty, the same quality grade used in hotels.
- Easy effortless assembly.
PERIODIC CLEANING using a mild soap and warm water will help keep your shower head’s appearance in its original condition. For best results, dry immediately with a soft, clean cloth. Do not use harsh and/or abrasive cleaners on showerheads.
Wax Can Help Restore your finish. Occasionally apply a non-abrasive wax to your showerhead body (follow individual manufacturer instructions).
In certain water conditions, mineral deposits may form on your faceplate. To reduce the mineral build-up, turn the handle to FLOOD position to let the water drain out after every use. A gentle scrubbing of the plunger or channels with a toothbrush should restore your spray pattern.
On chrome plated shower heads: white vinegar/water treatment will assist in breaking down excessive mineral deposits on the sprays. The showerhead faceplate can be soaked in a two (2) parts white vinegar and 1 part water solution for about 1/2 hour to break up the mineral deposits. Rinse thoroughly. Brush off any remaining mineral deposits if necessary.
CAUTION: On all special finish parts, including any of the nickel or brass finishes, the white vinegar/water treatment should not be used.