The RAB Lighting 52 watt LED wall pack with 3 cutoff options. This wall bracket mountable wallpack uses a 52-Watt lamp that has a voltage rating of 120 - 277-Volts and a current rating of 0.51-Amp at 120-Volts/0.33-Amp at 208-Volts/0.29-Amp at 240-Volts/0.24-Amp at 277-Volts. The lamp in this wallpack has a color rendering index of 65 CRI and color temperature rating of 5000K. Lamp offers 5896-Lumens of bright light output. This wallpack comes with a lens frame, tempered glass lens, and high-temperature silicone gasket. Specular vacuum metalized polycarbonate reflector delivers uniform light distribution.
Wallpack has an average life of 100000 hours. Distinctly it has an efficacy of 97 LPW. Wallpack measures 12.1-Inch x 9-1/2-Inch x 10-1/4-Inch. External fins offer superior heat sinking. It features 7-step MacAdam ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color. It comes with 6-Kilo-Volts of surge protection. It has a cast aluminum thermal management system for optimal heat sinking. Wallpack is UL-listed, DLC-certified, RoHS compliant, and meets IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 standards.
- High performance LED light engine
- Maintains 70% of initial lumens at 100,000-hours
- Weatherproof high temperature silicone gaskets
- Superior heat sinking with die cast aluminum housing and external fins
- Replaces 250W MH
- Traditional wall pack look from the front
- 3 cutoff options
- 5-Year, No-Compromise Warranty
|Color Temp||5000K (Cool)|
|Color Accuracy||72 CRI|
|L70 Lifespan||100,000 Hours|
- UL Listed: Suitable for wet locations
- IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires and LED components have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80.
- DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. DLC Product Code: P0000173W
- Lifespan: 100,000-Hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- LEDs: Two (2) multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
- Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in color temperature over a 5- year period
- Color Uniformity: RAB's range of Correlated Color Temperature follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2017.
- Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in up to 40°C (104°F)
- Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°C (-40°F)
- Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame
- Mounting: Die-cast aluminum wall bracket with (5) 1/2" conduit openings with plugs. Two-piece bracket with tether for ease of installation and wiring.
- Arm: Die-cast aluminum with wiring access plate
- Cutoff: Standard (15°)
- Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate
- Gaskets:High-temperature silicone
- Lens: Tempered glass
- Finish: Formulated for high durability and long-lasting color
- Green Technology: Mercury and UV free. RoHS-compliant components.
- Driver: Constant Current, 720mA, Class 2, 100 - 277V, 50 - 60 Hz, 100 - 277VAC .8 Amps.
- THD: 7.64% at 120V, 5.72% at 277V
- Power Factor: 99.1% at 120V, 97.5% at 277V
- Surge Protection: 6kV
- Equivalency: Equivalent to 250W Metal Halide
- Warranty: RAB warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish. RAB's warranty is subject to all terms and conditions found at rablighting.com/warranty.
- Replacement: Replaces 250W HID
- Optical BUG Rating: B0 U2 G3