- Set screw keeps guard securely in place
- Junction box with sturdy mounting lugs
- All stainless steel hardware
- Close-up plugs allow Phillips or slotted screwdrivers for easy installation
- High temperature silicone internal gaskets
- Premium porcelain socket with 150C 8" long leads attached
- Clear heat resistant glass globes standard Polycarbonate Permaglobes available
Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for use in dwellings. Suitable for use with 90°C supply wiring. Complies with UL Standard 1598. For non-hazardous locations where the lamp, socket and wiring require protection from rain, corrosive fumes, non-combustible dusts, moisture, non-explosive vapors and gases.
See catalog number chart for maximum wattage with clear glass, colored glass and Permaglobes.
Premium porcelain with 150°C 8" leads attached. Fastened with 2 stainless steel screws.
Colored Globe Maximum Watts:
Supplied with clear heat resistant glass globes unless otherwise stated. Colored and white glass globes available. Unbreakable RAB Permaglobes available in clear and in color.
Highly reflective white baked polyester epoxy powder finish over a heavy gauge aluminum base. Reflectors thread onto fixtures. See RV series.
Die Cast Guard:
Supplied with one piece die cast guard with set screw.
Country of Origin:
Designed by RAB in New Jersey and assembled in Taiwan.
Trade Agreements Act Compliant:
This product is a product of Taiwan and a "designated country" end product that complies with the Trade Agreements Act.
Suitable in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.