The RAB STL360HBW Super Stealth 360 Sensor with HB101 Bullet Flood takes two 150-watt Par 38 bulbs (not included). The motion sensor combines a 60-foot, 180-degree forward range detector with a 360-degree downward detector for total coverage. The motion sensor can be set for increments of 5 seconds up to 12 minutes, and the integrated photocell can be adjusted to allow for 24-hour operation or custom applications. Includes an Evening Timer which allows for lights to work continuously, without motion, for 1 to 8 hours after dusk; the sensor will revert to the motion-activated mode once the designated time has passed.
Approved for wet/damp location use as defined by the National Electric Code. Please consult your local electrical code for details.
- Senses 180° out + 360° down for total detection
- Radiofrequency immunity
- Includes integrated photocell which turns the light on at dusk and off at dawn.
- 6000-volt surge protection
- 1000 Watt switching capacity
- Pre-wired and pre-assembled on CU4 universal EZ plate
- Protected manual override with auto reset
- Can be wired in parallel
Light bulb(s) not included with this light fixture.
- Temperature Compensation: Sensitivity adjusted automatically for consistent detection in hot and cold ambient temperatures
- Mounting: CU4 plate allows the sensor to be mounted under a soffit
- Lens Masks: Customized press apply lens mask included to reduce coverage easily