This RAB Lighting FZH400SFPSQ Floodzilla pulse start metal halide floodlight with a slip fitter mount uses a 400W ED28-type metal halide lamp that produces 40,000 lumens of illumination. The floodlight has a slip fitter bracket for mounting on a support, comes with 3' of Service Thermoplastic Weatherproof (STW) cord, and is adjustable both vertically and horizontally.
It accepts 120/208/240/277 volt input power and has a bronze color cast aluminum housing that is lightweight and corrosion-resistant. This fixture has a one-piece molded silicone lens gasket set in a die-cast retaining groove that remains in place during relamping. This metal halide fixture is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed and is suitable for use in outdoor or indoor lighting, such as in concourses and hallways.
- Optional glare hood, wire guard or polycarbonate shield
- Reflector designed for precise beam control
- Stainless steel screws included
- Long life lamp included
- Supplied with 3' of STW cord
- Rugged trunnion or slipfitter mounting
- New 2" Integra hood to reduce light trespass and glare
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
- EISA 2007 Compliant: This product complies with the new law for metal halide ballast efficiency. This law goes into effect January 1st, 2008. Pulse Start offers Longer Lamp Life, Faster Startup and Faster Restrike.
- Housing: Precision die cast aluminum.
- Reflector: High quality anodized aluminum.
- Lens: Tempered shock resistant glass.
- Lens Gasket: Molded one-piece silicone in die cast retaining groove to remain in place during relamping.
- Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- EPA: 1.3.
- Socket: Glazed porcelain 4kv pulse rated with nickel plated screw shell and spring contacts.
- Pulse Start: Pulse Start metal halide for increased lamp life, lumen maintenance, color uniformity and efficiency.