Replace your old metal halide and reduce energy by 66%, with the high power, high efficiency, 150 Watt LED Flood Light from RAB Lighting. Patented airflow design ensures long LED and driver life, making this fixture ideal for building facade lighting, sign lighting, landscape lighting and instant-on security lighting.
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires and LED components have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80.
- DLC Listed: This product is listed by Design Lights Consortium (DLC) as an ultra-efficient premium product that qualifies for the highest tier of rebates from DLC Member Utilities.DLC Product Code: P0000173K
- Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- LEDs: Multip-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
- Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
- Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid-State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
- IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
- Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
- Effective Projected Area: EPA = 2
- Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
- Lens: Tempered glass lens included
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing and door frame
- Mounting: Heavy-duty slipfitter for 2 3/8"OD pipe
- Finish: Formulated for high durability and long-lasting color
- Drivers: Constant Current, Class 2, 120-277V, 50/60 Hz, 120V: 1.39A, 208V: 0.81A, 240V: 0.70A, 277V: 0.60A
- THD: 5.3% at 120V, 13.1% at 277V
- Power Factor: 99.9% at 120V, 97.6% at 277V
RAB warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.