Rab Future Flood Series HID High-pressure sodium floodlight fixture in bronze color, features precision die-cast aluminum housing with polyester powder-coating for high durability. This sodium floodlight fixture featuring anodized semi-specular aluminum reflectors, accommodates one 70-Watt HID high-pressure sodium long life lamp to offer 6400-Lumens of light output. Floodlight with thermal tempered shock-resistant glass lens, has integral hood glare shield that ensures friendly lighting.
This floodlight fixture has glazed porcelain 4-Kilo-Volt pulse rated socket with nickel-plated screw shell and spring contacts. It features 2-Position adjustable socket for supporting variable beam spread. It has voltage rating of 120-Volts. It measures 6-3/4-Inch x 9-Inch. This floodlight has a mounting arm that has sturdy locking teeth and internal gasket for making installation easier. Floodlight fixture is UL listed.
- Easy clip for tool-less relamping with Vandal-proof screw capability
- Integra hood glare shield for friendly lighting when properly aimed
- Silicone gasket stays in place for durable weatherproofing & easy relamping
- Precision die cast aluminum housing with durable polyester powder coating
- Variable beam spread with 2 positions adjustable socket
- Long life lamp included
- Mounting arm with sturdy locking teeth & internal gasket
- 70W, 6,400 lumens output
- Die-cast aluminum housing for resistance to corrosion, with thermal tempered shock-resistant glass lens
- High-temperature tubular silicone gasket remains in place during lamp changes
- Variable beam spread with a two-position adjustable socket
- 1/2" NPS threaded arm with locking the swivel