This RAB Lighting FF150 HID Future floodlight uses a 150W ED17-type high pressure sodium lamp that produces 16,000 lumens of illumination. It accepts 120V input power, has a bronze color cast aluminum housing that is light weight and corrosion-resistant, and a tempered glass lens that is resistant to vandalism, heat, and weather for bulb protection and work safety. The floodlight has adjustable vertical and horizontal lamp positions and a hinged lens frame for easy access. A high-temperature silicon gasket set in a retaining groove remains in place during relamping, and an anodized semi-specular aluminum reflector behind the bulb reflects light downward. This high-pressure sodium fixture is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listed and is suitable for use in outdoor or indoor lighting, such as in concourses and hallways.
- Easy clip for tool-less relamping with Vandal-proof screw capability
- Integra hood glare shield for friendly lighting when properly aimed
- Silicone gasket stays in place for durable weatherproofing & easy relamping
- Precision die cast aluminum housing with durable polyester powder coating
- Variable beam spread with 2 position adjustable socket
- Long life lamp included
- Mounting arm with sturdy locking teeth & internal gasket