- WHAT DOES IT DO? Install it behind your push-button garage opener switch, or at the low-voltage installation for your fireplace, or any dry contact circuit to get on/off Z-Wave control and status updates to your smart home hub.
- WHAT ELSE DO I NEED? Check for NEUTRAL wire in the switch box (VERY IMPORTANT) if the connection to 120VAC. If powering the relay by 24 VDC, you'll need a separate power supply. You'll need a compatible Z-Wave hub to use this device (scroll down for details), like SmartThings, Vera, or Home Center Lite. Does NOT work with Wink or alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub.
- DIVERSE INSTALLATION: It's so small, it will easily fit in any location and can be paired with a momentary or on/off wall switch for convenient local control. The relay adds to your system through auto-inclusion making the set-up quick and easy!
- EXTRA FEATURES: Advanced configuration is available for expert users with open Z-Wave systems (parameter setting input required). THIS RELAY IS NOT SUPPORTED BY WINK, PIPER, OR ALARM PANELS (ADT Pulse, Vivint, Honeywell, Simon XT, and others).
- Model Number: ZMNHND3
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 120 VAC / 24 VDC
- Maximum Load for 110VAC: 2300 W / 10A
- Maximum Load for 24VDC: 240 W / 10A
- Power Consumption: 0.4 W
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 130 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 14-104° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 1.4" x 0.6"
- Weight: 1 oz
Do NOT buy if your controller is not listed below. Contact Seller first.
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant
- Samsung SmartThings Hub with custom device handler - Contact Seller for Instructions
|Power supply||110 - 240 VAC ±10%
50/60Hz, (24-30 VDC)
|Rated load current of AC output (resistive load)*||1 X 10A / 240 VAC|
|Rated load current of DC output (resistive load)||1 X 10A / 30 VDC|
|Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load)||2300 W (230 VAC)|
|Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load)||240 W (24 VDC)|
|Digital temperature sensor range
(sensor must be ordered separately)
|-25°C~+80°C (-13~ 176°F), resolution 0.1°C|
|Operation temperature||-10° ~ +40°C (14 ~ 104°F)|
|Distance||up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
(depending on building materials)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||41.8 x 36.8 x 15.4 mm / 1,65x1,45x0,66 in|
|(packaging)||74 x 43 x 86 mm / 2,91x1,69x3,39 in|
|Weight (including packaging)||28 g (54 g) / 0.99oz (1.90oz)|
|Electricity consumption||0.4 W|
|For installation in boxes||Ø ≥ 60 mm (2,36 in) or 2M, depth≥ 60 mm (2,36 in)|
* In the case of loads other than resistive, pay attention to the value of cosφ and if necessary use a load lower than the rated load. Max current for cosφ = 0.4 is 3 A at 250 VAC, 3 A at 24 VDC L/R = 7 ms.
Supported Z-Wave Frequencies
|ORDERING CODE (MODEL NUMBER)||Z-WAVE FREQUENCY|
|ZMNHNDA||919,7 – 921,7 – 923,7 MHz|