Fancy having the sunlight gently shine on you to start the day? Ever dreamed about controlling your shades without having to get up to adjust the blinds? With the Quibino shutter motor controller, you can set the timer so your blinds roll up exactly when you want.
- WHAT DOES IT DO? Install it behind your momentary (push-button) wall switch for Z-Wave wireless control of motorized shades, blinds, shutters, or sunscreens. Use it behind a simple on/off switch for basic open/close control and adjust positioning from your smart home app. It calibrates automatically!
- WHAT ELSE DO I NEED? A 12-24 VDC powered motor to open and close the blinds (for 120 VAC motors go to model ZMNHCD3 - not sure what you have? We are here to help). Make sure your wall switch is NOT a dimmer. You'll need a compatible Z-Wave hub to use this device (scroll down for details), like SmartThings, Vera, or Home Center Lite. Does NOT work with Wink or alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub.
- WHY AUTOMATE BLINDS? To keep the sun out when it's too hot and bring it in when most needed, depending on temperature, time of day, and your personal routine. Save on electrical bills and always wake up to the perfect light, without even thinking about it.
- HOW IS IT BETTER? It's made in Italy from high-quality components for extra durability. It's equipped with a Z-Wave Plus range extender and built-in energy monitor. You can also get temperature reports from the location of the controller if you add the Qubino temperature sensor (sold separately, look for ZMNHEA1).
- Model Number: ZMNHOD3
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 120 VAC
- Maximum Load: 2A
- Power Consumption: 0.3 W
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 130 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 14-104° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 1.4" x 0.6"
- Weight: 1 oz
Do NOT buy if your controller is not listed below. Contact Seller first.
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant
- Samsung SmartThings Hub with custom device handler - Contact Seller for Instructions
|Power supply||12 - 24 VDC ±10%|
|Rated load current||2 A|
|Overcorrect protection||5 A|
|Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load)||48 W (24 VDC)|
|Power measurement accuracy||+/- 5%|
|Digital temperature sensor range
(sensor must be ordered separately)
|-25°C~+80°C (-13~ 176°F), resolution 0.1°C|
|Operation temperature||-10° ~ +40°C (14 ~ 104°F)|
|Distance||up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
(depending on building materials)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||41.8 x 36.8 x 15.4 mm / 1,65x1,45x0,66 in|
|(packaging)||74 x 43 x 86 mm / 2,91x1,69x3,39 in|
|Weight (including packaging)||21 g (47 g) / 0.74oz (1.66oz)|
|For installation in boxes||Ø ≥ 60 mm (2,36 in) or 2M,
depth≥ 60 mm (2,36 in)
Supported Z-Wave Frequencies
|ORDERING CODE (MODELING NUMBER)||Z-WAVE FREQUENCY|
|ZMNHODA||919,7 – 921,7 – 923,7 MHz|