Preparing a house party? Or a romantic dinner? Do you want to color your home in shades appropriate for the occasion? With the Qubino RGBW Dimmer, you can choose between 16 million lighting shades or use lighting effects for different purposes. Using your smartphone, set your RGB/RGBW lights the color you want.
- WHAT DOES IT DO? Connect it to your 12-24VDC RGBW LED strip for Z-Wave wireless control. Dim and control 16 million shades.
- WHAT ELSE DO I NEED? A matching power supply for the Qubino, so if your strip runs on 12VDC, get a 12 VDC power supply, if it needs 24 VDC, power the Qubino with 24 VDC (VERY IMPORTANT). You'll need a compatible Z-Wave hub for wireless control (scroll down for details). Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub.
- WHY NOT GET A Z-WAVE RGBW STRIP? So you can choose the length and style of your lights AND save a few bucks!
- HOW IS IT BETTER? If your Z-Wave hub supports advanced parameter input (you’ll need a custom handler for SmartThings), you'll be able to set minimum and maximum dimming levels, schedule built-in timers, or choose just the right ramp rate. It will also remember and restore the on/off status after power failure.
- Model Number: ZMNHWD3
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 12-24 VDC
- Maximum Load: 8 A for single-channel, 13 A total output (max 3.25 A per each RGBW channel recommended)
- Power Consumption: 0.5 W at 12V / 0.72 W at 24V
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 130 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 1.77" x 1.25" x 0.57"
- Weight: 1 oz
Do NOT buy if your controller is not listed below. Contact Seller first.
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant
- Samsung SmartThings Hub with custom device handler - Contact Seller for Instructions
- Z-Wave Me
|Power supply||12 / 24V DC|
|PWM output frequency||488Hz|
|Rated output power||8A for single output channel,13A at max.(3,25A for R.G.B.W. single output channel is suggested)|
|Max load (e.g. halogen bulbs)||
At 12V- 156W combined
At 24V- 312W combined
|LED Indicator||Red/Green *1|
|Operation temperature||0℃~40℃ (32 ~ 104°F)|
|Distance||up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||40.5 x 32 x 14.5 mm / 1,60x1,26x0,57 in|
|Package dimensions (W x H x D)||74 x 43 x 86 mm / 2,91x1,69x3,39 in|
|Weight||17 g / 0.60oz|
|Gross weight (packaging included)||43 g / 1.52oz|
|Electricity consumption||12V: 0.48W; 24V: 0.72W|
|For installation in boxes||Ø ≥ 60 mm (2,36 in) or 2M (78,74 in),
depth≥ 60 mm (2,36 in)
|*Warning: the Qubino RGBW dimmer operates at a low voltage (12VDC/24VDC). See the instructions in the manual.|
Supported Z-Wave Frequencies
|ORDERING CODE (MODEL NUMBER)||Z-WAVE FREQUENCY|
|ZMNHWDA||919,7 – 921,7 – 923,7 MHz|