Are your lights powered by a LED driver 0-10V? Are you looking for a solution to control them wirelessly, using your smartphone from your comfortable sofa? The Qubino Flush Dimmer 0-10V gives you an opportunity to connect your lights, running on 0-10V, to a smart home system, and control them wirelessly.
- WHAT DOES IT DO? The only Z-Wave 0-10 V dimming controller. Connect it to a 0-10 LED driver for remote Z-Wave control of your low-voltage fixtures.
- WHAT ELSE DO I NEED? A 12-24VDC power supply to power the module. If you’re adding manual control from a wall switch, make sure it’s either a momentary push-button switch or a simple on/off switch, NOT a dimmer (VERY IMPORTANT). You'll need a compatible Z-Wave hub for wireless control (scroll down for details). Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub.
- WHY NOT GET A WALL Z-WAVE DIMMER? So you can actually control your low-voltage lights! Regular Z-Wave wall switches won’t play well with LED drivers with 0-10 V control so you won’t be able to use them here at all.
- HOW IS IT BETTER? Made in Italy from top quality components that will last. It’s extremely small and will fit very tight cans. If your Z-Wave hub supports advanced parameter input (you’ll need a custom handler for SmartThings), you'll be able to set minimum and maximum dimming levels, adjust the ramp rate or add double-click to full brightness.
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 12-24 VDC
- Max Sinking Control Voltage: -20/ +20VDC
- Max Sourcing Control Voltage: 0-11VDC
- Power Consumption: 0.5 W
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 130 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 14-104° F
- Installation and Use: Indoor only
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 1.4" x 0.6"
- Weight: 1 oz
Do NOT buy if your controller is not listed below:
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant
- Samsung SmartThings Hub with custom device handler - Contact Seller for Instructions
|Power supply||12 - 24 VDC*|
|Max. sinking control voltage||-20 / +20 VDC|
|Max. sourcing control voltage||0 - 11 VDC|
|Max. sinking current||2 mA|
|Max. sourcing current||7 mA|
|Digital temperature sensor range
(sensor must be ordered separately)
|-25°C~+80°C (-13~ 176°F), resolution 0.1°C|
|Operation temperature||-10° ~ +40°C (14 ~ 104°F)|
|Distance||up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
(depending on building materials)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||41.8 x 36.8 x 15.4 mm / 1,65x1,45x0,66 in|
|(packaging)||74 x 43 x 86 mm / 2,91x1,69x3,39 in|
|Weight (including packaging)||18 g (44 g) / 0.63oz (1.55oz)|
|Electricity consumption||0.5 W|
Supported Z-Wave Frequencies
|ORDERING CODE (MODEL NUMBER)||Z-WAVE FREQUENCY|
|ZMNHVDA||919,7 – 921,7 – 923,7 MHz|