The PTZ Optics 20X-SDI is a 1080p camera with 20X optical zoom for capturing HD video at long distances. With support for HDMI, 3G-SDI and IP Streaming (H.264 & H.265) this camera is ideal for broadcasting high definition video signals for broadcast or video conferencing applications. Video Connections: HDMI, 3G-SDI & IP Streaming Field of View: 60.7 degree wide-angle lens Low Lux: High performance in low illumination situations Resolution: Full 1920x1080p HD Resolutions up to 60 frames per second Noise Cancellation: 2D and 3D noise reduction with their latest "low noise CMOS sensor" IP Streaming GUI: Easy to use Software GUI for PTZ Control and remote viewing NEW: Open Source IP Control Software 3 Year Warranty: Check out the Quality Control! New: Android Camera Control App Be seen in 1080p Crystal clear High Definition 1080p video with lossless 20X optical zoom letting you get up close to see and interact with your team. 3G-SDI Connectivity 3G-SDI is a preferred cabling for 1080p video over long distances. RS-232/RS-485 Camera Control Every PTZOptics includes in/out RS-232 ports and a RS-485. These ports use VISCA commands to integrate with larger control systems such as Crestron and Extron. IP Video Streaming Camera include h.265 "High Efficiency Codec" IP Streaming along with h.264 and multicast streaming.
- 20X Optical Zoom for properly targeting your subject
- IP Streaming with RJ45 input - Dual Streaming with H.264, H.265 & MJPEG (simultaneous high and low bit rate streams)
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI, IP and HDMI Video Outputs for connection flexibility and std VISCA RS232 control
- Full 1920x1080 Video Resolution and 10 IR / 255 RS232 PTZ presets
- Low Light: 0.5 Lux with Noise Cancellation via the latest 2D and 3D noise reduction