Get your house automated and save money with our Nest Smart Home Packages. With this package, you get:
- One NEST Secure Starter Kit
- One NEST Cam IQ Indoor Camera
- One NEST 3rd Generation Learning Thermostat
About the NEST Secure Starter Kit:
- 1 x Nest Guard (Alarm/keypad/motion sensor/control center of the system),
- 2 x Nest Detect Sensors (that monitor doors, windows, and rooms) and
- 2 x Nest Tags (disarming device that works without a passcode),
About the NEST Indoor IQ Cam:
The Nest Cam IQ Indoor Security Camera NC3100US is a technologically advanced smart camera designed to help you look after your home and family – even when you’re away. Using the 'Supersight' system, the Nest Cam IQ can tell people from objects and recognize faces, has a 4K sensor and 1080p HD, employs a powerful speaker and 3-microphone array Talk & Listen system and uses infrared LED's to capture a clear picture even at night. With 24/7 live streaming, a versatile magnetic stand, person alerts with Nest Aware and one app for all your Nest products, Nest Cam IQ Indoor helps you keep an eye on what matters. From anywhere.
About the NEST Learning Thermostat:
The Nest Thermostat 3rd Generation T3000 Series of Learning Thermostats are a line of elegant and innovative thermostats made to save energy and learn your routine to keep your home at an ideal temperature depending on: the season, time of day, whether you're awake or asleep, and whether you're at home or away. Learns about your home: how drafty it is, how long it takes HVAC system to work, what the weather is like and adjusts accordingly.
By downloading the Nest app, you can change your home’s temperature from any of your smart devices: phone, laptop or watch (working Internet and WiFi required). With on average savings of 10-12% on heating and 15% on cooling per year, the Nest saves an estimated yearly average of $131 to $145.
Benefits of Pro Installation:
- When installation is completed by a Nest Pro certified Installer, you receive Pro Setup, which is an advanced Nest thermostat configuration menu that enables professional installers to set up complex systems, including dual fuel systems, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers.
- This ensures the wiring and system is set up correctly and will operate as efficiently as possible to maximize the energy/cost savings you as a homeowner will receive. Pro Installer information will be stored in the Thermostats and on the homeowner's App when installed by a Nest Pro and, when needed, provides homeowners with immediate access to their Installers contact information.
- 5-year Pro Warranty vs. 2-year Retail Warranty. Requires Nest Pro ID entry during install to activate Pro Warranty.