The Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation T3000 Series is a full line of elegant and innovative thermostats designed to save energy and learn your routine to keep your home at an ideal temperature depending on the season, time of day, your sleep cycle, and whether you're at home, or away.
This particular model--T3008US Nest smart thermostat--studies your home and adjusts its settings according to how drafty it is, how long it takes your HVAC system to work, what the weather is like, and more! And with our affordable rates, you can get this smart alarm at some of the most competitive Nest 3rd gen bulk pricing!
As a Nest 3rd generation learning thermostat, the T3008US is first model to get ENERGY STAR certified. It records what temperatures you like during certain times of the day and builds you the perfect schedule around that information.
By downloading the Nest app, you can change your home’s temperature from any of your smart devices: phone, laptop or watch (working Internet and WiFi required). With on average savings of 10-12% on heating and 15% on cooling per year, the Nest saves an estimated yearly average of $131 to $145.
- Proven energy savings
- Turns itself down when you leave
- Self-programming feature learns your preferences and adjusts automatically
- Controllable from anywhere from your smart device
- Check your Energy history and receive notifications on your phone
- Smart styling and attractive look
- This Thermostat must be purchased with install completed by a Nest Pro. To find a Nest approved installer near you, go to https://nest.com/nest-pro-
Benefits of Pro Installation:
- When installation is completed by a Nest Pro certified Installer, you receive Pro Setup, which is an advanced Nest thermostat configuration menu that enables professional installers to set up complex systems, including dual fuel systems, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers.
- This ensures the wiring and system is set up correctly and will operate as efficiently as possible to maximize the energy/cost savings you as a homeowner will receive. Pro Installer information will be stored in the Thermostats and on the homeowner's App when installed by a Nest Pro and, when needed, provides homeowners with immediate access to their Installers contact information.
- 5-year Pro Warranty vs. 2-year Retail Warranty. Requires Nest Pro ID entry during install to activate Pro Warranty.
Works with Nest Learning Thermostat: