The Nest Thermostat 3rd Generation T3000 Series of Learning Thermostats are a line of elegant and innovative thermostats made to save energy and learn your routine to keep your home at an ideal temperature depending on: the season, time of day, whether you're awake or asleep, and whether you're at home or away. Learns about your home: how drafty it is, how long it takes HVAC system to work, what the weather is like and adjusts accordingly.
The Nest Learning Thermostat is the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR certified. It learns what temperature you like and builds a schedule around yours.
Since 2011, the Nest Thermostat has saved over 18 billion kWh of energy in millions of homes worldwide. And independent studies showed that it saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. So in under two years, it can pay for itself.
By downloading the Nest app, you can change your home’s temperature from any of your smart devices: phone, laptop or watch (working Internet and WiFi required). With on average savings of 10-12% on heating and 15% on cooling per year, the Nest saves an estimated yearly average of $131 to $145.
- Proven energy savings
- Turns itself down when you leave
- Self-programming feature learns your preferences and adjusts automatically
- Controllable from anywhere from your smart device
- Check your Energy history and receive notifications on your phone
- Smart styling and attractive look
- This Thermostat must be purchased with install completed by a Nest Pro. To find a Nest approved installer near you, go to https://nest.com/nest-pro-
Benefits of Pro Installation:
- When installation is completed by a Nest Pro certified Installer, you receive Pro Setup, which is an advanced Nest thermostat configuration menu that enables professional installers to set up complex systems, including dual fuel systems, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers.
- This ensures the wiring and system is set up correctly and will operate as efficiently as possible to maximize the energy/cost savings you as a homeowner will receive. Pro Installer information will be stored in the Thermostats and on the homeowner's App when installed by a Nest Pro and, when needed, provides homeowners with immediate access to their Installers contact information.
- 5-year Pro Warranty vs. 2-year Retail Warranty. Requires Nest Pro ID entry during install to activate Pro Warranty.
Works with Nest Learning Thermostat: