Convert all of your memories into a DVD or USB without a PC thanks to Naxa's DVD/USB Multifunction Media Recorder with Screen. Built with a 4.3-in. LCD preview screen, you get crystal clear images in 320 x 240 resolution. This device has the capability to record videos and music, as well as take photos without the use of a PC. It has the ability to record from a multitude of sources, including VCRs, DVD players, camcorders, digital cameras, USB storage devices, and more.
Record all your important files with video burning and play them back on normal DVD players, bringing them to life on the big screen as you please. You can record from USB, A/V input, and SD Cards directly onto DVD discs. Seamlessly transfer files from a USB to SD Card, or vice versa, with ease. It comes with an AC power adapter, user manual, quick-start guide, and an A/V cable.
- Built-in 4.3" LCD preview screen displays recorded content without a computer
- Records video, music & photos without the use of a PC
- Records from a multitude of sources including VCRs, DVD players, camcorders, digital cameras, USB storage devices & more
- Records files with video burning
- Records from USB, AV & SD Cards on DVD discs
- Plays back on normal DVD players
- File transfer from USB to SD Cards & vice versa without a computer
- HDMI 1.4 output supports up to 1080p for playing DVDs on an external display or TV
- Records MPR/MPG
- Video playback: RM, RMVB, AVI, MPG, MKV, VOB, MOV, MP4, WMV
- Audio playback: MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AAC
- Photo format: JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF
- Includes AC power adapter, user's manual, quick-start guide & AV cable