This canopy-installed receiver converts a pull chain fan to remote capability and can be installed as a wall control or used as a handheld remote. The battery-operated transmitter gives you 3 fan speeds and on/off for lights. It comes with almond and white wall plates and a clam-shell holder for use as a handheld remote.
As a wall control, NO WIRING IS NEEDED so you can install it virtually anywhere providing you have power wired to the fan. As a handheld remote, just drop the transmitter in the clamshell and you are good to go. You can have any number of wall control/remote control combinations for a single fan by adding additional transmitter combo units
- For fans with manual reverse. Canopy installed receiver converts pull chain fan to remote capability.
- Speed and downlight control
- Almond or white wall faceplates
- “Clam-shell” design enclosure for use as a hand-held option
- Battery operated transmitter, no hardwiring required.
- Group A style controlled by Monte Carlo
|Item Weight||0.5 lbs|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 4 x 3 inch|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Plug Format||A- US style|
Need help installing or replacing your ceiling fan? Feel free to check out our detailed step-by-step guide on How To Install a Ceiling Fan.