The GRR-Ripper is a precision-guidance 3D Push Block System designed to feed wood on a table saw more safely than you can with your hands alone, and more accurately than with conventional push blocks. The result will be better projects with intact fingers and less waste. With its 3-Directional control, it gives you downward, forward, and lateral pressure on the stock for maximum control and safety.
The GRR-Ripper's patented design eliminates the need for bare-hand feeding, since it essentially acts as a movable blade guard that travels with your hand, rather than being affixed to the back of the table saw, or one that hovers above it. The GRR-Ripper becomes an unyielding barricade between the table saw blade and both of your hands. Maximizing the use of your materials no longer has to compromise your safety. Aside from the safety, you truly get better cuts.
- Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before
- Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold
- Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping
- Fully adjustable for easy handling
- Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Router table, Jointer, & Band saw
- Designed in USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation.
- 3-Directional Force for total control of the workpiece
- Moving-Blade-Guard Hand protection
- Precise 1/4" thin rips
- Virtually eliminates kickback
- Work with small stock safely