The Leica LINO L4P1 is a new, all-in-one 180° multi-line laser layout tool designed to handle jobs that have traditionally required both a line laser and a point laser.
The new base of this laser level is designed for fast setups. Just grab and spin the unit on its base to get close, then use the fine-tune knob to adjust the line or cross point for perfect placement.
The self-leveling pendulum ensures a level line. You know your line is out of level when it blinks. Once level, the line goes solid. Lock the pendulum to set out angled lines or to protect the mechanism when you aren't using it.
The L4P1 runs on both rechargeable Li-Ion batteries -- good for up to 24 hours on a single charge -- as well as standard alkaline batteries.
As with all our laser levels, the L4P1 is IP54 rated dust-proof and splash protected.
The four cross line lasers make this the ultimate 90º layout tool, perfect for wood or steel stud construction, point transfer for electrical installations, interior finish work, and various other trade applications.
- Overhead plumb laser point plus the intersections of the three 180° vertical laser lines with the horizontal laser line
- Total of five layout points for easy alignment and quick height transfers from wall-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling
- Self-leveling pendulum ensures a level line
- You know your line is out of level when it blinks and if the points are out of leveling range they shut off
- IP54 rated dust-proof and splash protected
- 4 cross line lasers make this the ultimate 90° layout tool
- Perfect for wood or steel stud construction, point transfer for electrical installations, interior finish work and various other trade applications
- 3 years when registered through Leica My World