The Kwikset SmartCode 914 Series touchpad smart lock features Home Connect technology to enable your lock to wirelessly communicate with other smart devices in your home through your security/home automation system. Via Z-Wave technology, this lock allows you to remotely check the status of your door lock, lock or unlock the door, and receive notifications via email or text. It's a one-touch locking motorized deadbolt that unlocks your front door with a personalized code and features a backlit keypad for increased visibility.
The SmartCode 914 smart lock is very easy to install, program, and use. Plus, it features SmartKey Security as the back-up keyway and operates on four AA batteries (included).
Powered by x4 AA batteries, the lock offers true remote locking and unlocking features due to its motorized driven deadbolt which is an advantage over the competition. The lock will also allow you to check door lock status, automatically arm and disarm your security system, and initiate customized scenes upon entrance and exit.
- Z-Wave compatible with 2nd generation Zwave support
- Motorized tapered deadbolt extends and retracts on command
- SmartKey Re-Key lets you re-key yourself in seconds
- Bumpguard - patented side locking bar protects against lock bumping
- Supports up to 30 codes,
- 4-8 digits in length
- BHMA Grade 2 certified
- 20 Minute fire rating - UL certified
- 128-bit encryption for security
- Auto-relock feature can be turned on/off
- Runs on 4 AA batteries - no hard wiring required
- You can store 30 (4-8 digit) user codes.
- An alarm will sound after three consecutive incorrect codes are entered.
- The motor-driven deadbolt latch allows for true remote locking and unlocking.
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks, and pins for increased strength and security.
- There is a low battery indicator light that alerts you when the batteries run low.
- This unit requires the same door preparation as a standard deadbolt.
- There is no hard wiring necessary as this unit operates on 4-AA batteries located on the inside of the unit.
- The interior cover plate is fully finished to match the exterior finish.
- This unit can be combined with any Handle set to create a keyless front door entry handle set.
|Projection Measurement||1-3/16-in||Projection (Inches)||1.1875|
|Fits Door Thickness||1-3/8-in to 2-in||Security Grade||Grade 2|
|Communication:||Z-Wave Wireless Technology||Operation Frequency:||908.42 MHz (US)|
|Input Power:||6V||Bolt:||1-inch throw, steal deadbolt|
|Batteries:||4 AA Batteries (Included)||Door Handing:||Reversible|
|Re-Key Technology||SmartKey||Range:||100 ft|
|Family and Guests Code:||Up to 30||UL certified||20 Minute fire rating|
|BHMA grade||2 certified||Color Name:||Venetian Bronze / Satin Nickel|
|Security/ANSI Grade||ANSI Grade 2 (Better)||Smart Home||Smart Home Enabled|
|Smart Home Protocol||Z-Wave|
|Faceplate depth (in.)||1.18||Required door thickness (in.)||1 3/8 to 1 3/4|
|Faceplate height (in.)||4.9||Strike plate height (in.)||2.25|
|Faceplate width (in.)||2.82||Strike plate width (in.)||1|
- Google Home
|Secured keyless entry convenience for your home or rental.||10 digit backlit keypad with a dedicated lock button for one-touch locking.||Dramatically reduced interior with sleek metal design and tamper-resistant cover.||Forget to lock your door? Set your 913 to auto-lock after 30 seconds for peace of mind.|
|Before you start re-keying, you must have your functioning key, your new key, and the SmartKey Learn tool.||Insert the key that currently operates your lock, and rotate it 90 degrees clockwise.||A) Insert the SmartKey tool fully and firmly into the SmartKey hole.
B) Remove the SmartKey tool and the current key.
|A) Fully insert your new key into the lock and rotate it 180 degrees.
B) Rotate the new key 90 degrees back to the starting position, and remove it. Your lock is now re-keyed to your new key, and your old key will no longer operate the lock.