The Kidde Pro 10 10 Lb. ABC Class Dry Chemical-based fire extinguisher is suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The PRO 10 is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from a Mild steel cylinder with a tough metal valve assembly.
The Pro 10 MP unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, cylinder is manufactured from impact-resistant steel and the valve assembly is all metal.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle & lever
- 18 lb. of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 6 year limited warranty
- UL approved wall hanger Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with mounting bracket (not supplied)
- Powder-coated cylinder for corrosion protection
- U.S.C.G. approved bracket part number 366242