The Kidde KN-COB-DP2 plug-in carbon monoxide alarm with battery backup provides you and your family with a warning signal to protect against dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home. The carbon monoxide alarm plugs directly into your home's standard wall outlet, making installation quick and easy. The battery backup feature provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when AC-only units are not providing protection. The KN-COB-DP2 alarm has a 10-year product life, providing 40% longer protection than other CO alarms.
- Tamper Resist Feature – Can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet.
- 2 AA Battery Backup – Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Low Battery Hush - Silences low battery chirp warning for up to 12 hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the batteries at an inconvenient time.
- Event Memory - If the unit has detected CO concentrations of 100ppm or greater, the green LED will flash every 10 seconds.
- Battery Pull tab - Eliminates battery installation time.
- Loud 85 Decibel Alarm - Alerts of deadly CO gas.
- Green LED - Indicates alarm is receiving power and operating properly.
- Red LED - Illuminates when in alarm mode.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm.
- 10-Year End of Life Warning – Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation. (40% longer than other CO alarms)
- UL Listed – Listed by UL as a Single Station Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
Model KN-COB-DP2 (order# 900-0263) replaced both the 900-0193 (21006137) and 900-0235 (21007308).
Don't know what type of carbon monoxide alarm is right for your home? Check out our guide on how to choose the right smoke detector for your home.