The Honeywell T8775V1005 Digital Round Thermostat produces 24 V control of heat only or heat/cool systems.
It has unique characteristics such as a cover ring that twists making temperature adjustments simple, one touch display lighting, indicators that display whether the current or set temperature is put on view, and a snowflake and flame symbol specifying heating and cooling modes.
- Attractive styling complements any decor.
- Large easy-to-read display.
- On-demand backlighting makes it easy to read the display in a dark room or hallway.
- No batteries required.
- The temperature setting is held permanently in memory in the event of a power failure.
- Powered through heating-cooling system controls.
- System and Fan switches on the T8775C model.
- Manual changeover from heat to cool on T8775C model.
- Easy installation, set up and 5-minute compressor bypass saves time and increases installer productivity.
- Easily configurable by the use of DIP switches.
- F or C temperature display.
- Selectable heating cycle rates (1, 3, 6, 9 cph) for a variety of applications.
- Cooling cycle rate is fixed at 3 cph.
- This is the standard compressor setting for quick installations.
- Minimum off-time for compressors in the cooling mode.
- Protects and extends the life of the equipment.