- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Coordinates seamlessly with other items from the Talis S Collection
- All-brass faucet body construction
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet.
- Overall Height: 8-7/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 6" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-3/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Deck mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers: 8" (distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/8
ComfortZone: Faucets in different heightsGenerous dimensions, sophisticated technology, and intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards, and added comfort: Hansgrohe showers, faucets and thermostats with this label expand your comfort zone.
Plenty of freedom of movement at the sink, utmost user-friendliness, and less water splashing: The Hansgrohe ComfortZone offers you several benefits at the same time. It shows you how much space you have between the faucet spout and sink. With the comfort zone, find the right faucet for hand washing and more.
Hansgrohe ComfortZone technology:
QuickClean: Making limescale removal a breeze Is there anyone who likes cleaning? With the QuickClean technology instantly removes dirt and limescale deposits from showers and faucets thanks to the silicon nozzles. Beware of imitations: Only this QuickClean logo indicates real Hansgrohe quality!
The quick anti-limescale function: To make cleaning easy, there are flexible silicone nozzles on the aerator of the faucets and the jets of the showers. The high-quality and tear-resistant silicone is simply rubbed with the fingers. This removes limescale and dirt as if by magic, and you always benefit from a full spray. A beautiful shower spray for showering and uniform water flow for washing hands are simply more enjoyable.
EcoRight: Save water and protect the climate The Hansgrohe faucets and showers fitted with EcoRight technology require up to 60% less water than conventional products – and without any loss of comfort. You can then reduce your water and energy costs and save valuable resources.
Hansgrohe EcoRight can save water and money. With the Hansgrohe showers and faucets equipped with EcoRight technology consume up to 40% less water than conventional showers and faucets. What's more, reducing water consumption also reduces the energy used to heat water. All in all, this means lower costs of ownership without sacrificing the product performance you expect. EcoRight is therefore good for both the environment and your wallet.
Thanks to EcoRight, water consumption This lavatory faucet is reduced to 1.2 gallons per minute or less. How does that work? By adding air and by using a special water flow controller. The EcoRight aerator is built into the spout of the faucet and enriches the water with air. The result: a full, bubbling jet of water. A “precision elastomer” compensates for different water pressures, even when the pressure fluctuates, ensuring a constant dependable performance and a consistently powerful water jet. It limits the flow, while maintaining performance, thus conserving drinking water.