Google Home Wifi presents a whole new type of home Wi-Fi system technology, and works differently than a traditional router. You set up multiple points throughout your home, creating a “mesh” network that delivers a consistently strong, secure signal, without any dead zones.
Wifi points work together to create a connected system that gives you a strong and consistently fast signal throughout your home. Because each Wifi point is a router with a high-fidelity signal, all of your devices get a fast connection, with a single network for all your devices.
- A new type of Google wifi device that replaces your router for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Network Assist technology keeps your whole home wifi connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple Google wireless internet app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what's connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids' devices
- A single Wi-Fi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft., a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wi-Fi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- 24/7 phone support from Google; 1-year warranty