Meet the Nest Thermostat, the helpful thermostat with a cozy price. It can turn itself down to save energy when you leave the house. You can control it from anywhere with the Google Home app – whether you’re on an errand or on vacation. You can even change the temperature without getting off the couch or out of bed. Just say, “Hey Google, turn up the heat.” The Nest Thermostat looks out for your heating or cooling system. If something doesn’t seem right, it can send an alert. And it’s easy to install yourself, usually in 30 minutes or less.
- Compatible with most 24V heating and cooling systems
- HVAC system monitoring and alerts
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and BLE connectivity
- 2.4" IPS LCD screen with mirror display
- Savings Finder identifies ways to save and suggests tweaks to your schedule via the Google Home app.
- Quick Schedule enables you to program the thermostat via the app and make adjustments over time.
- Adjusts to seasonal temperature changes to accommodate your energy needs
- Unit turns itself down when you're away from home.
- Motion, temperature, humidity, capacitive touch, and ambient light sensors
- Works with multi-zone systems (one thermostat required per zone)
- Trim plate available separately.