To clean and restore discolored, dark grey teak and hardwood, this water-based formula is not only a high concentration cleaner, but it also contains brightener ingredients, which bring back the original color of the new teak/hardwood. Most of the competitive brands require a 2-step-process: a separate cleaner and brightener. This creates twice as much work for the consumer. An extra advantage: unlike most of the other teak cleaners, ours is classified as non-hazardous.
This easy to apply protector maintains the golden-brown color of teak for a long time:
- up to 4 times longer than teak-oil
- up to twice as long as teak sealers.
- It maintains the golden-brown color of teak for a longer time.
- Teak oil often causes black spots on the teak. Our protector prevents black spots.
- Our teak protector is not an oil and it is not greasy, so clothes stay clean.
- Most teak-oils/sealers contain hazardous solvents/voc’s.
- Our protector is completely water-based and solvent-free: that is why we call it EcoSafe.