The portable 7139LS is equipped with a 9-foot line cord that lets you instantly equip any room with a 177 candela visual and 90-decibel audible signal, all in one device. Upon activation, the alarm will emit a 90-decibel local audible signal and activate the high-intensity strobe, flashing at a brightness at 177 candela 60 times per minute.
The 7139 Series of photoelectric smoke alarms with visual signaling appliance are designed for residential and commercial residential applications, including homes, apartments, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and motels, in compliance with ANSI/UL 217, ANSI/UL 1971, applicable IBC/IFC/IRC Standards and NFPA 72.
- LS models feature a 9 foot line cord
- Battery back-up units feature a low or missing battery indicator
- Battery back-up units include 9V battery shipped with unit
- Visual strobe is ADA compliant 177 candela rated to ANSI/UL 1971
- Horn frequency 3100Hz
- 7139 models feature a 90 decibel temporal 3 evacuation audible alarm
- Patented, three-position test switch
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- 5 to 1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Pulsing LED sensing chamber
- Fully insect screened
- Solid state LED condition indicator
- Non-latching (self restoring)
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes